Barents Sea – Nordkyn – Finland – 4 days Expedition
From: kr 18.500,00
- transfers to and from Mehamn airport
meals and accommodation
- Snowmobile/clothing rents & gasoline
- Vidar the Vikings guideservices
The Adventure Camp Mehamn is located on the Holmen peninsula just across the Harbour of Mehamn fishing village.
Position: 71.02.00 N – 27.50 E
800 metres from Mehamn Airport.
We can offer 5 high standard Rorbu Fisherman Cottages with 3 bedrooms , each one With 2 single beds, complete equipped kitchen with dishwasher, living room, wifi, flatscreen tv, wc/bathroom, entrance hall, Separate Storage and drying room for outdoor Equipment / clothes.
Balcony With Furniture and a fantastic panorama view of Mehamn Harbour
In our room department we offer 5 rooms with a shared kitchenette, showers /wc.
Facilities for outdoor wilderness adventures all year around in a relaxing atmosphere with a panoramic view over the village of Mehamn and the Barents Sea.
Adventure Camp in Mehamn:
- 18 separate camping car parking places with electricity, wifi and service room for all campers
- Sauna, showers
- Reception with local information and rental service of wilderness equipment
- English, French, German and Norwegian speaking guides with local and wilderness expertise available
- Conference room
- Seafood Restaurant by prior booking
- Outdoor relaxing areas
- Fully equipped pier and marina for deep sea fishing
- Catch preserve, deep freezer, boat rental, boat charter
- Marina for visiting boats