Arctic Extreme – 7 days Expedition
From: kr 32.500,00
Available: February and March
Discover the most extreme area of the European continent, the Nordkyn peninsula. Feel the enormous white plains in the fjells like white deserts, wild and silent, surrounded by the crystal clear blue Barents Sea. The service car will follow us at the road, with all luggage. Physical demands: Expedition for people with good health. Physically hard expedition with average distances 200 km pr.day.
- transfers to and from Rovaniemi airport,
meals and accommodation,
- Snowmobile/clothing rents,
- Gasoline and Vidar the Vikings guideservices.
The Adventure Camp Mehamn is located on the Holmen peninsula just across the Harbour of Mehamn fishing village.
Position: 71.02.00 N – 27.50 E
800 metres from Mehamn Airport.
We can offer 5 high standard Rorbu Fisherman Cottages with 3 bedrooms , each one With 2 single beds, complete equipped kitchen with dishwasher, living room, wifi, flatscreen tv, wc/bathroom, entrance hall, Separate Storage and drying room for outdoor Equipment / clothes.
Balcony With Furniture and a fantastic panorama view of Mehamn Harbour
In our room department we offer 5 rooms with a shared kitchenette, showers /wc.
Facilities for outdoor wilderness adventures all year around in a relaxing atmosphere with a panoramic view over the village of Mehamn and the Barents Sea.
Adventure Camp in Mehamn:
- 18 separate camping car parking places with electricity, wifi and service room for all campers
- Sauna, showers
- Reception with local information and rental service of wilderness equipment
- English, French, German and Norwegian speaking guides with local and wilderness expertise available
- Conference room
- Seafood Restaurant by prior booking
- Outdoor relaxing areas
- Fully equipped pier and marina for deep sea fishing
- Catch preserve, deep freezer, boat rental, boat charter
- Marina for visiting boats