Welcome to Adventure Camp Mehamn! Adventure Camp Mehamn offers 5 waterfront Rorbu Cottages of high standard. 3 bedrooms with 2 single beds in each Rorbu Cottage, complete equipped kitchen with dishwasher, living room, flatscreen tv, wifi, wc/bathroom, entrance hall, separate drying room for fishing clothes and a fantastic panorama view over Mehamn Harbour.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Large Group
The Adventure Camp Mehamn is located on the Holmen peninsula just across the Harbour of Mehamn fishing village.
Position: 71.02.00 N – 27.50 E
800 metres from Mehamn Airport.
We can offer 5 high standard Rorbu Fisherman Cottages with 3 bedrooms , each one With 2 single beds, complete equipped kitchen with dishwasher, living room, wifi, flatscreen tv, wc/bathroom, entrance hall, Separate Storage and drying room for outdoor Equipment / clothes.
Balcony With Furniture and a fantastic panorama view of Mehamn Harbour
In our room department we offer 5 rooms with a shared kitchenette, showers /wc.
Facilities for outdoor wilderness adventures all year around in a relaxing atmosphere with a panoramic view over the village of Mehamn and the Barents Sea.
Adventure Camp in Mehamn:
- 18 separate camping car parking places with electricity, wifi and service room for all campers
- Sauna, showers
- Reception with local information and rental service of wilderness equipment
- English, French, German and Norwegian speaking guides with local and wilderness expertise available
- Conference room
- Seafood Restaurant by prior booking
- Outdoor relaxing areas
- Fully equipped pier and marina for deep sea fishing
- Catch preserve, deep freezer, boat rental, boat charter
- Marina for visiting boats
Our adventures in the arctic wilderness all year around:
- Snowmobile safaris
- Jet Ski Fjord Safaris
- Quad bike Safaris
- Snow shoes safaris
- Inland lake icefishing tours
- Deep sea fishing all year around
- Cross country skiing expeditions
- Hiking tours to Cape Nordkyn, the Northermost point of the European mainland
- Four rivers for excellent salmon fishing
- Numerous lakes for splendid trout and arctic char fishing
- Bird Watching boat tours and Slettnes bird sanctuary
- Sightseeing by boat along the coast of Barents sea
- Sailing with an “Åttring”, a traditional Norwegian sailboat
- Kayak courses and guided tours
- Grouse hunting
- Kamschatka king crab fishing